My word for this year is LEARN.
So it just makes sense to use this Year of Sundays to reflect on 52 of my most significant Life Lessons. Some may seem more significant than others, but each one has changed how I live my life in powerful way. I’d love to hear if and how any of these same lessons have surfaced in the classroom of Your Life.
As you may remember from last year’s Sunday blog – this is not a new lesson. It’s one that keeps on giving though.
This has been a WEEK of wOws! So I thought I’d share.
1.a holy conversation with a friend from MN;
2. how the MS in my body thinks it’s in control;
3. how – sometimes – it is;
4. the healing power of a killer sunrise;
5. how cool Bloss looks after a Spa Day;
6. my BFF’s new job and move;
7. the national INfamy of my home state;
8. calling someone at.the.perfect.time;
9. being called at.the.perfect.time;
10. falling way behind on my schedule;
11. not freaking out;
12. overwhelming gratitude for Tom;
13. how official Cheap Therapy time really IS cheap therapy;
14. the death of a dear friend’s brother;
15. The Shawshank Redemption (no matter how many times I’ve seen it);
16. baking peach/pecan bread for Mom’s 88th Birthday visit next week;
17. immense gratitude for having my mom here for her 88th birthday;
18. having my house flood for the second time in two weeks;
19. asking for help immediately (see last week’s post :));
21. generosity and compassion;
22. sump pumps;
23. the power of Plan Bs;
24. REAL tomatoes and sweet potato fries; and
25. the Zimmerman Verdict (and all it implies); and
26. fresh sheets.
What’s made you say wOw! this lately?