wOw! is one of those fabulous words that fits positive, negative and neutral situations. It’s a word we can use when no other will work. Lately, I’m feeling nudged to share some wOw! moments and Wednesdays seem the perfect day. I may not post EVERY Wednesday, but when I do, I hope you’re nudged to share some of yours, too.
Here’s what made me say wOw! this week:
1. Being welcomed home by Blossom;
2. Being welcomed home by a faulty heat pump;
3. How quickly the repairman arrived and fixed it;
4. That.first.fire of the Fall Season;
5. Having to be re-taught how to play Go Fish;
6. Teaching kids to play Scrabble;
7. Accepting the addition of the letters “bud” to the word “light” from the eight-year-old – because we couldn’t stop laughing;
8. Fun on a farm with people I love;
9. How much Jerrah loves the Zen Garden;
10. Helping Blake create his first handmade book;
11. Being read to sleep by an eight-year-old girl;
12. Cooking with 13-year-old boy;
13. Witnessing the overwhelming pride and love of my younger nephew, Jay, as a father;
14. Feeling my sister’s Presence;
15. Celebrating a dear friend, who’d rather not be celebrated;
16. Cooking Tom his favorite ‘comfort food meal’;
17. The case Tom made for the flag we received at Dad’s funeral (30 years ago);
18. The reality of a doctor messing with Tom’s heart;
19. How humblingly positive modern medicine can be;
20. Realizing the weight of stress, once it’s been lifted;
21. Feeling my father’s Presence;
22. The generosity and compassion of friends;
23. Giraffes taking over Facebook;
24. Jay fixing me a phenominal dinner of venison & beans; and
25. Falling asleep to the sound of Blossom snoring at the foot of my bed and critters singing outside my window.
What made you say wOw! this week?
4 thoughts on “Wednesday wOws!”
LOTS of WOWs for both of us this week! And some of the biggest ones I’ve had in years!
My WOW is You! Thanks for reminding me that the best ways are the simple ones.
Love your wOws! Thank you!
SO glad you’re enjoying these. i hope you’ll start sharing yours , too!