wOw! is one of those fabulous words that fits positive, negative and neutral situations. It’s a word we can use when no other will work. Lately, I’m feeling nudged to share some wOw! moments and Wednesdays seem the perfect day. I may not post EVERY Wednesday, but when I do, I hope you’re nudged to share some of yours, too.
Here’s what made me say wOw! this week:
1. A veryyyyyyyyyyy productive and fun Cheap Therapy day with a Jo;
2. The fun of shopping for candy to donate to our community Halloween bash;
3. Firewood delivery from my nephew, Jay;
4. A yummy venison roast dinner BY Jay;
5. Finding just.the.right.way to say what I needed to say;
6. Lunch at Byrdville Farm Market with Robin;
7. Getting to witness my 15-year-old great niece cheer for her high school team;
8. Remembering how blessed I am that my parents didn’t murder me in my sleep when I was 15 🙂 ;
9. Learning new stuff about my.body.that.has.MS.in.it from my opthamologist;
10. Witnessing how well my opthamologist leads and teaches his staff;
11. Holy time with my mom;
12. The honor of praying with and for Ralph;
13. A healing service;
14. The power of the African greeting “I see you. I am here.”;
15. People who are called to ordained service in The Church;
16. Spotting a butterfly snacking on a camelia;
17. How the hymn ” I Sing a Song of the Saints of God” ALWAYS helps me cry;
18. A friend of a friend’s sunset image;
19. Being trusted by someone I love;
20. Watching the installation of a fire hydrant;
21. Being humbled by how much I missed running water during that installation;
22. Reconnecting with a long-time GodFriend;
23. The Blacklist;
24. Scallop Cakes from Collector’s Cafe with great gal pals;
What made YOU say wOw! this week?
5 thoughts on “Wednesday wOws!”
” I Sing a Song of the Saints of God” – one of my absolutely, all time, favorite hymns! And yes, I always tear up, too! xxoo
Thankful for your wOw’s. My wOw’s include my furry friend who is a constant source of delight, a gathering of friends to brainstorm how to offer contemplative practices in our community, watching hardwood being installed in our sanctuary and reading to an audience of captive preschoolers.
Your wOws bring a smile. Sending love!
learning to embrace a whole new way of being with the addition of a 98 yr young room mate in our home.
Marjorie, i’ll think of you every time i hear it now. so, at least, i’ll be crying happy tears 😉
Janet, LOVE imagining your furry friends, contemplative brainstorming, new floors and you with those.dear.kids.
Carrie, sending you love, too!
Jean, ’embracing’ you all in my heart and prayers.
THANKS to all of you (and those who’ve replied more privately) with your wOws.
it’s groovy being wow-mongers with ya’ll…