wOw! is one of those fabulous words that fits positive, negative and neutral situations. It’s a word we can use when no other will work. Lately, I’m feeling nudged to share some wOw! moments and Wednesdays seem the perfect day. I may not post EVERY Wednesday, but when I do, I hope you’re nudged to share some of yours, too.
Here’s what made me say wOw! this week:
1. How Mom’s long-term care insurance company is jerking her around;
2. Being surprised that I was surprised;
3. Having all.of.my.laundry.finished;
4. Taylor Swift with Alison Krauss, Vince Gill, Sam Bush & Edgar Meyer after their acoustic performance of Red on the CMAs;
5. Sharing hot chocolate with Wallyce;
6. Typhoon Haiyan;
7. Date day;
8. The movie Captain Phillips (especially the last seven minutes);
9. Being gifted one of the new wristwraps from Storypeople (mine says “deciding everything is falling into place perfectly as long as you don’t get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly.” 🙂 )
10. The reflection of the sunset on the lake;
11. My first oyster roast of the season;
12. How Blossom picks-up on the moods of the humans around her;
13. Neiman Marcus Dip;
14. Having a friend describe his experience of performing in the symphony;
15. Pokey LaFarge;
16. Stocking -up on fresh spices at the Amish Cheese Shop in Buena Vista, VA;
17. The Highland Scenic Byway (Rockbridge/Alleghany Counties, VA); and
18. Peanut butter/chocolatechip/skor chip cookies.
What made YOU say wOw! this week?
4 thoughts on “Wednesday wOws!”
wOw! Our artist son’s most recent sculpture, storytelling and remembering a special 90 year old saint, and watching new flooring going in our sanctuary!
The time it is taking for reality to sink in that I have really, actually finished graduate school…for real…all finished…an odd feeling!
So wonderful to share many of those WOWs…..as always.
Janet, wOw! love imagining your joy and pride about That SculpTOR; the legacy of That Saint; and your new sanctuary flooring!
Anna-Marie, wOw! and LOUD CHEERS! congrats…
Tom, it’s always fun saying wOw! with you.
wOw! and THANKS to all of you who’ve shared here and more privately…