wOw! is one of those fabulous words that fits positive, negative and neutral situations. It’s a word we can use when no other will work. Lately, I’m feeling nudged to share some wOw! moments and Wednesdays seem the perfect day. I may not post EVERY Wednesday, but when I do, I hope you’re nudged to share some of yours, too.
Here’s what made me say wOw! this week:
3. honoring my friends as they say good-bye to their parents;
4. how freeing letting-go can feel;
5. laughing with family;
6. laughing with friends;
7. creating new artwork;
8. taking time for what’s important;
9. celebrating the healing of friends;
10. accepting the generosity of friends;
11. spices from Pensey’s;
12. my new crock pot;
13. how the karaoke scene in My Best Friend’s Wedding always makes me smile;
14. witnessing someone I love make a new beginning;
15. Bloss enjoying a treat from the bank lady;
16. researching the music for my 2014 Sunday posts (stayed tuned :)); and
17. the profound power of a.new.year!
What made you say wOw! this week?