My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. See ya ’round!
51. It’s delightful to have children in my life who know my home (almost) better than I do.
52. 56 year-old bodies don’t bounce back like even 46 year-old ones.
53. Even though getting old isn’t for sissies, it’s still a phenomenal privilege.
54. Tom Caperton makes THE BEST grilled chicken – ever.
55. People’s eyes light up when you ask them about themselves and then listen.
56. Red Rose teabag tags show up in the most unexpected places.
57. Crossing the bridge from Cape Carteret to Emerald Isle feels like Going Home.
58. Reflecting on 150 Psalms with nine women I adore is beyond sacred.
59. Listening to the laughter of friends, as I fall asleep in the room next door fills my heart.
60. Rainy nights at the beach make for awesome sleeping.
61. Beautiful memories of Dad always have perfect timing.
62. Warm apple pie with ice cream is always worth the points/calories/extra exercise.
63. Six nights away from Bloss is TOO many.
What have you noticed this week?
One thought on “taking notice ~ week 4”
*That my dogs really, really, really enjoy walking with me…….and they act like it’s the first time they have ever done it each time we walk.
*And I need to remember the joy they feel so I will go for my daily walks and not take their joy away!!!
*That words of wisdom come into my life at the exact time I need them. Thanks to you, Lisa, and your Cheap Therapy handcrafted paper art FB posting!!