My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. See ya ’round!
153. When I am overwhelmed by fear, grief, fatigue and MS – the loving support of friends and family are absolutely felt and appreciated (beyond words).
154. It really IS The Little Things that matter.
155. I still don’t like oatmeal.
156. Medical doctors who remember body and spirit coincide just.plain.rock. Thanks, John.
157. Leftover spinach & mushroom calzone does not disappoint.
That’s all I got this week.
What have you been noticing?