My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. See ya ’round!
205. I ‘go with the flow‘ much better when My Plan isn’t altered.
206. Love really does over-power fear and evil.
207. On Monday night, the reflection of the sunset made a local swamp look like it was full of purple, pink and orange paint.
208. Helen Mirren and Jimmy Fallon on helium – it worked, on so many levels.
209. Road trips, even short ones, can be so healing.
210. Most of the time, I need to move forward to normal, rather than waiting to go back to it.
211. My all time favorite version (Etta James’) of At Last began to play the minute I put my pressed send to file my tax returns.
212. I’ve overwhelmingly grateFULL for the support of friends Who’ve Been There.
213. Making fun and very messy Easter treats was the perfect reward for completing my taxes.
214. Duke (and some other team) is in The Game!
215. He is risen!
What did you notice this week?