My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. See ya ’round!
216 To me, deviled eggs are the ‘white shoes’ of spring/summer food. SO happy to have them back.
217. Cooking corn pudding in the same aluminum pan my grandmother used to fix it in stirs wonderful memories. It also makes me grateful for nonstick pans.
218. Isn’t it funny how we humans often create problems that don’t exist outside of our mind?
219. Mom getting her cast off was a FABULOUS birthday present!
220. I know Tom isn’t a super-hero, but very often, he’s my super-hero.
221. Fear surfaces in so many wild and crazy ways.
222. Sometimes, staring at a pair of cardinals for 15 minutes makes everything right.
223. It must be a whack-o-doodle (to say the least) experience to be an accomplished & powerful 89-year-old and watch other people make life-changing choices for you.
224. I hope I have the grace Mom is showing during her move into assisted living when someone is moving me there.
225. Showing love and compassion trumps every.single.thing.
What have you noticed this week?