My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
345. Even though she’s not hurt, hearing that Mom fell again leaves me feeling like my heart is in my throat.
346. Graham Norton’s Red Chair spots on YouTube always make me laugh out loud.
347. This heat wave is giving the MS in my body way too much power.
348. Bloss is a big fan of air conditioning, too.
349. Copper River salmon really does make all other salmon pale by comparison.
350. I still watch So You Think You Can Dance because Mari loved it.
351. As much I love making paper art, it’s still my groovy customers at Cheap Therapy I love most!
352. Evil is something that happens. Love and hope are things that prevail. Yep, they really do.
353. Being in a storm where the thunderbolt and lighting strike at the very.same.moment is both terrifying and exhilarating at the same time.
354. Even/especially in this heat, it’s worth it to open my car windows to smell freshly cut grass along the road.
355. Witnessing four dear, wise, faithful and powerful women become ordained Episcopal deacons is phenomenal. Witnessing one of these women’s young daughter steal the show with her magnificent reading of the Epistle at the service = priceless.
356. Although it’s been 11, 472 days since I served a victory dinner to Mom and Dad (in celebration of Dad winning a golf tournament) and he then went to a Planning Board Meeting, where he died – I still talk to and often hear from him, daily.
What did you notice this week?