My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
373. Watching Tom take pictures is almost better than looking at the pictures he takes.
374. It’s a BLAST to plan a 90th birthday party!
375. That orange moon.
376. If I’d realized I’d actually USE algebra as often as I do, I would’ve paid better attention.
377. Having a taste-test between homemade pancakes and fruit crepes with three ‘tweens’ ROCKS. Crepes won, by the way.
378. Even after almost 25 years, the MS in my body can still surprise me.
379. Naming a resentment/anger really can lessen its power.
380. Calling a name-tag-wearing clerk by name can enhance hers.
381. Catching-up with great friends at the Farmers Market is as nourishing as the goodies I buy there.
382. Sometimes, laughing at ridiculously awful circumstances is the best thing to do.
383. My long-time quest to duplicate the scallop cakes from Collector’s Cafe is moving in a more positive direction.
384. ThankFULLy, God sends angels (like Wanda!) with Moonflower seeds at exactly.the.right.moment.
385. After spending time inside with Bloss while fireworks were going on outside, I’ll never leave her alone inside during fireworks-time again. Broke.my.heart.
What have you noticed this week?
3 thoughts on “taking notice ~ week 27”
This week I have noticed how healing stillness is!!!!
Per the dawgs: “Fireworks suck.” Always have………always will. 🙂
glad you’re enjoying that stillness, too, Judi!
and Pickett, dawgs are SMART!