My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
385. I know it’s old an old noticing by now, but summer heat + MS = no fun.
386. It seems perfectly rational to choose to believe that just because I spotted a snake skin on the canal side of my yard doesn’t mean a snake is nearby.
387. There was the coolest couple of octogenarians walking across the McDonald’s parking lot ~ sporting their worn jeans and Life is Good t-shirts.
388. Symbols – be they rainbows, flags, wild geese, crosses, or… are profoundly powerFULL. They also represent different things for each of us.
389. None of us can fix anyone but ourselves.
390. Every one of us wants to be seen, heard, loved and respected.
391. And every.single.one of us is going through something harder than we expected.
392. Mom is loving all of the birthday cards she’s received. Little does she know how many more are about to arrive. 😉
What have you noticed this week?
2 thoughts on “taking notice ~ week 28”
This week I noticed how much love can be put into a dinner!!!
Yay and YUM, Judi!