My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
428. There’s something sacred about the sound of birds singing just before dawn.
429. Tom and I spotted a whirlwind of leaves moving slowly across an open field.
430. Listening to great live bluegrass music on a cool mountain evening is magical.
431. Every time I go to (the original) Mast General Store and Rivercross Market (their handmade gallery, which is next door to the main store), I find something I MUST have.
432. Lunch always tastes better when eaten as a picnic – especially in the NC hills.
433. Having someone else refer to us as ‘old’ makes it seem more real.
434. Tom makes ‘being 70’ work.
435. Beacon Heights (on the BRP) is ALWAYS worth the hike.
436. Just when I think American politics can’t get any lower or stranger – reality hits.
437. The dragonflies continue to multiply.
What have you noticed this week?