My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
455. Sometimes, even the best of meal plans go awry.
456. While watching the 2111 movie The Conspirator, it’s uncanny how much Ft Pulaski (where much of the movie was filmed) looks like NC’s own Ft Macon.
457. If I want to have the disillusion that I have any kind of power over time, I just need to try to organize an outing for kids or my mom.
458. The folks at the New Bern Panera Bread are VERY ‘elderly friendly’.
459. The (lunch serving) lasagna at La Casetta in New Bern is fabulous and easily feeds three.
460. I’m as old as my mom was when my dad died.
461. I’m already disenchanted with the 2016 US Presidential Election and the real campaigning hasn’t even begun.
462. The unsettling noise that woke both Bloss and me early Saturday morning? ~ a.very.big.tree.limb that missed the house!
What did you notice this week?