My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
493. Giving myself the space and freedom to take some time away – just for myself – will only get easier with practice.
494. The world didn’t end when I skipped a week of blogging.
495. Or world seems hungry for nourishing words (and humans who live those words) of compassion and grace.
496. Physicians who are focussed on healing rather than the business of medicine still do exist.
497. When I’m sure I have It All Figured Out – is usually when I need to REALLY start asking questions AND listening to the answers.
498. Even/especially if I might never understand nor agree with someone who believes something completely different than me, it’s important to me to find out more.
499. When I want to snap out of my own pity party, thanking someone, calling him/her by name, and witnessing what a surprise it is to him/her does the job.
500. It’s remarkable to be with a group of people who genuinely want to find out more about each other.
501. I ate part of a waffle with okra in it AND LOVED IT.
What did you notice this week?