My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
523. There’s an egret that loves to hang-out on a bridge that’s about to be replaced at LKW.
524. Even though I can’t see the sunset across LKW, some nights, the reflection of it in the lake is breathtaking.
525. LKW Sunrises more than make up for the missed sunsets.
526. I know some people well enough.
527. I think I’m the only person in America who hasn’t seen the movie Frozen.
528. It’s fun to plan a fall trip the The Hills with Tom.
529. I will never tire of taking Mom to TJMaxx.
530. Witnessing a child experience confidence is beyond sacred.
531. Dad was right (as usual), the opposite of fear isn’t courage, it’s faith.
What did you notice this week?
One thought on “taking notice ~ week 41”
As always, I just love these. And 526, 530, and 531 especially speak to me right now. Grateful.