My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
587. Nothing sounds like a flock of ducks taking-off from the water.
588. After a day of drizzle and rain, the purple, pink and orange colored cloudy sunset made it all worthwhile.
589. While driving on a chilly morning, I spotted a row of circles of frost on the grassy shadows of a row of Bradford Pear Trees.
590. Toasting the pecans before turning them into a pie really did make a big difference.
591. Traveling home on hunter-lined roads is a weeeeeeeeeeeeee bit eery.
592. It’s beginning to look a lot like Advent in my home!
593. Life really can turn on a dime.
What have you noticed lately?