My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
613. Sometimes, just sitting at a riverfront, watching Mom watching birds, is Heaven.
614. If I was God’s East Coast Representative, I’d make the aging process kinder and gentler.
615. There are definitely human-angels who ease the suffering of others, just with their Presence.
616. I know death is part of life, but it hurts those remaining on.this.side.of.it a lot.
617. Grief takes exactly as long as it takes.
618. Grief also manifests itself in as many different ways, as there are creatures who feel it.
619. It’s so cool how rainbows show-up (literally) at the perfect moment.
620. A home filled with the scents of sugar, vanilla, chocolate, and cinnamon is so healing.
621. People who live with chronic disease, get that there’s not worse-than or less-worse than. There’s just rolling with it – moment.by.moment – in The Way that works.
621. There are moments I’m so overwhelmed by gratitude and grace – words aren’t just necessary, they’re unqualified.
What have you noticed lately?
One thought on “taking notice ~ week 50”
Just always grateful to read your “noticings.”
Advent blessings . . .