My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
545. Dinner at the end of the pier with longgggggggggg time friends is nourishing on many levels.
546. It felt right and good not to bring my friends’ attention to the no doubt about it sound of a gator plopping back into the lake.
547. While sipping coffee outside, the birds singing to each other gave the same feeling I sometimes get at Asian nail salons. I was just sure they were talking about me in their own, secret language.
548. Blond brownies are worth every single calorie.
549. God sent some tricky treaters to snap me out of a pity party.
550. Witnessing a man climb a dead tree to the top and cut it as he came down was TERRIFYING.
551. Some days it’s absolutely perfect to accomplish nothing.
552. I’m already looking forward to that ‘extra hour’.
What have you noticed lately?